Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere will be considered. Submitted papers should be written in English language, with length from 12 to 15 pages containing main text (including figures, tables, appendices, references and any other material). All submitted papers will be judged based on their quality and relevance through double-blind reviewing, where the identities of the authors are withheld from the reviewers.
Use the standard format provided below without overriding or changing the default setting in the template:
The paper must be edited clearly and legibly, including all the figures, on standard black-and-white printers. Reviewers are not required to read your paper in color.
Double blind submissions
All submitted papers will be judged based on their quality and relevance through double-blind reviewing, where the identities of the authors are withheld from the reviewers. As an author, you are required to preserve the anonymity of your submission, while at the same time allowing the reader to fully grasp the context of related past work, including your own. Therefore, please take the following steps when preparing your submission:
- Remove the names and affiliations of authors from the title page, and also do not include page numbers.
- Remove acknowledgments of identifying names and funding sources.
- Remove project titles or names that can be used to trace back to the authors via a web search engine.
- Use care in naming your files. Source file names are often embedded in the final output as readily accessible comments.
- Use care in referring to related work, particularly your own.
- The submitted manuscript (PDF file) should be text-searchable.
- Remove any embedded author/affiliation information in the PDF metadata. Go to Acrobat menu File/Properties… and remove any author information there.
Paper submission process
All papers must be submitted in the Portable Document Format (PDF) electronically using MS CMT. If the submitting author does not have an account, a personal account on MS CMT needs to be created. When submitting the paper, a title, all the co-authors, and a concise abstract of up to 300 words should be provided to MS CMT as the metadata of the paper. The metadata should be provided before the paper registration deadline. The list of authors should not be included in the paper manuscript PDF, in accordance to the double-blind submission policy.
The paper submission deadline will be Thursday, 30th June 2023 at 11:59pm Tripoli/Libya time.